|WELCOME page||FACTS page||BOOK SALES page||WHAT'S HOT page||UNIQUE BOOKS page|
2017 Semi-Annual Spring Book Sale
- Cookbooks: February 1 - 17
- Presidential History: February 17 - 24
- Friday, May 5th: 5 PM - 8:30 PM - MEMBERS ONLY (can join at the door)
- Saturday, May 6th: 10 AM to 5 PM - OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
- Sunday, May 7th:
- 10 AM - 4 PM - 1/2 Price Sale - OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
- 5 PM - 6 PM - Fill a bag for $3.00 - OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
- Friends Mini Book Sale September 8, 9,10
- Semi-Annual Fall Book Sale October 20, 21, 22
- Pittsford's Candlelight Night Tuesday, December 5
SALE DONATION GUIDELINES
Revised July, 2015
RULE OF THUMB: If you wouldn't buy it, please don't donate it!
If you need a donation pickup, please leave your contact information at the Library's Information Desk, 249-5481
and we will arrange to pick up your donation
HARDCOVERS & PAPERBACKS:
Clean, intact not dirty, torn, musty. No highlighting or underlining.
magazines, maps, Reader's Digest Condensed Books,
tapes, VHS tapes, or LPs.
Sorry, we do not take LPs. Call Tom Konopka at 218-4326 about possible pickup.
||We accept almanacs
before 1940 or current year, catalogs before 1960, college bulletins and
review books only from this year or last year.
We accept any textbooks.
CD & DVD (music or audio books), computer manuals, puzzles, DVD movies, games, and postcards.
|Wish to receive
e-notification prior to fall
and spring book sales?
this link will bring up a blank e-mail with a
header for you to send us so you will get
attractively designed reminders for the next three
sales (more or less).